Is motherhood in your future?
We hope so! Whether you’re pregnant already or contemplating becoming a parent, our Durango obstetrics practice is here to help. Count on us for everything from an initial pregnancy test and comprehensive prenatal care to delivery, breastfeeding and beyond.
You’ll see the development of your baby with our state-of-the-art 4D ultrasound technology. Trained women’s healthcare sonographers can zero in on all of baby’s features and progress throughout your pregnancy.
And you’ll leave your first visit with a complimentary copy of our favorite baby book, Your Pregnancy and Childbirth, Month to Month.
If you’re having trouble getting pregnant, we have expertise in the latest medical obstetrical technologies. We provide an initial evaluation and treatment program that addresses the most common infertility issues. If you need more advanced reproductive treatment, we can tap our referral network for access to physicians who specialize in overcoming infertility.
Pregnancy and infertility services:
- Routine and high-risk obstetric care
- Repeat C-sections
- Prenatal care schedule (PDF)
- Infertility testing and treatments, including artificial insemination
Diagnostic testing and treatments:
- Pregnancy testing
- State-of-the-art in-office 4D ultrasound technology administered by trained ob/gyn sonographers
- Infertility screening, artificial insemination